Monday, September 3, 2007

And to Top It Off

I have a toothache......A horrible freaking toothache. I can't really call it a toothache because really its the whole left side of my face ache...cannot pin point the actual tooth but it hurts! Of course unlike normal people I am not making an appointment with the dentist. I am going to tough it out until I HAVE to go to the dentist. I am not of the mind that dentists' are there to help you...in fact I think they are HORRIBLE people who get a kick out of torturing people...only they do it legally! So yes I am dealing with my left face ache for now! Let me tell you its making me a very cheerful person......haha! Nothing a couple handfuls of ibuprofen can't handle right?

Anyways....I'm bored, that's why I'm kinda rambling. Yes, I have stuff that needs to be done but it can wait for now. And slowly but surely a lot of my stuff is making its way out the door....going to goodwill, the trash, strangers...i don't care i just want it OUT of my house!!!!! Well I'll probably check back on here tonight after I'm done "volunteering."

No comments:

Powered By Blogger