Thursday, March 10, 2011

This and That

I re-read my entire blog.....kinda depressing. One promise after one promise after another...not a single one kept....well I have lost a lot of weight but I had nothing to do with that really. Still haven't quit smoking....I haven't quit drinking but I have cut down quite a bit...but still. Epic FAIL. Made me realize something....did a lot of research..more on that later on, but absolutely no more promises on a new improved better me on this blog cause re-reading it just makes me sad.

In other news................I REALLY REALLY miss my camera :( My camera bag complete w/ my canon rebel xsi, two lenses, charger, and my flip were all stolen from my truck in December. With soccer season upon us I really NEED my camera!!! I'm looking into finding a used Rebel because I just can't go to a point and shoot after my kick ass rebel. *Stomps Feet* Call me spoiled...so what...why YES I AM DAMNIT! STILL working with insurance peeps but thats taking FOREVER and I'm missing memories here people!!!

In even more important news, Mads has decided to play soccer! Not sure if we'll be able to get her signed up because its so late but fingers crossed! She played two seasons when we coached and she was NOT havin it but now that they've moved up into another league and she realized she would be playing with girls only she is stoked about it so hopefully we can get her in cause nothin would make this mama more proud that watchin her maddie paddie rockin the soccer field...well unless she was rockin the pitchers mound :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger