Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Day Tomorrow

WooHoo tomorrow is the day I've been waiting for what feels like forever! My doctors appointment! FINALLY going to get a full blood workup done and that yearly girly screening...can't say I'm looking forward to that particular part but it is part of life! I AM looking forward to finally getting some answers to why I have been feeling like complete and utter crap the past few months. The migraines, the pure and total exhaustion, the muscle aches....it's GOT to end. This is not the life I want to live....I want to happy and healthy and full of energy again. Today I laid in bed until 4...yes that's 4 PM with a heating pad, got up, took a shower and went to parent teacher conferences and then soccer practice and came back completely exhausted, feeling like I'd run a marathon or something. So hopefully tomorrow I will have some answers!!

Parent teacher conferences went well. Both teachers told us how great and wonderful our kids were. DJ's teacher told us he was having some problems focusing and I informed her that we just recently put him back on his adhd meds so hopefully he will get better. Madison's teacher told us how much more focused she had become and I informed her that we recently started her on adhd meds and she was thrilled and could tell what a difference it had made. Her grades are up...almost all A's and she's almost a full grade ahead in reading! They both took a state test last week, Mads made a 90 on it and DJ made a 55...out of 100, so my concern for DJ's need to be tested for developmental delays increases. I don't want him to be made fun of if he needs special classes but I also don't want him to go without them if he needs them. I'm thinking I'm going to try and get him tested over the summer and go from there.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger