Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Well Hello....Again

So, I messed up "mah" blog and promised to be back over a year ago......wow time flies when you're having fun I guess! Obviously, I'm not going to try and fit an entire year into a post because lets face it, nobody probably even checks my blog anymore anyways since I've been such a slacker lol. But, I do however plan to start writing regularly again, mostly for therapeutic reasons though. I've been having horrible migraines that have seriously interferred with my life. Hoping to get some real answers at my next doctors appointment but I'm not holding my breath! I'll be back on later and put up some pic of the kids with some updates on all of them...my how they have grown :) Feels good to be bloggity blogging again even if this is short and sweet!!! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger