Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dang I'm Lazy

I really need to get up off my bootie! For reals ya'll! I don't know what is going on but I have zero energy zero motivation...NADA! Ashley's furniture is coming tomorrow to pick up my couches to see if they can fix them....um fyi, they can't, the color on my $5000 LEATHER couches is coming off, soooooo guess who will end up getting new couches! Yay me! This is the second set of Ashley real LEATHER furniture we've bought that the color has come off in less than a year so never again will I buy Ashley. I even expressed my concern to the saleman last year when we purchased these couches and he promised me he had never heard of anything like that happening and assured me we would have no problem with our new couches. Hmmmmph....oh well, maybe I won't have to buy new couches ever again! They can just keep replacing my couches every year lol! Hmmmm....laundry or dishes...maybe both...don't get your hopes up!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger