Sunday, January 17, 2010

This Ones For You Brooke!!!

I promised I'd blog so here I am. I have spent the last 3 hrs sitting in this horribly uncomfortable chair studying philsophy and world civ and I can't say I'm thrilled about it. Getting a new chair is definetly in our near future...and a new laptop! Will start shopping for a new one soon, my other one bit the dust I think...won't charge and that makes me very sad! Blogging is much easier and way more comfortable from my big giant comfy bed!

I haven't been on here in ages....need to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. I have missed reading them so much but never seem to have the time. Thankfully this semester I'm not running back and forth to school 24 times a week for classes so I should have more time on my hands! Only have 2 classes at school 4 nights a week and 2 online so I have my days (mostly) back!

I've spent the last week in bed for no other reason than I'm lazy...I laid there and had my mind infiltrated morning talk shows and the ever entertaining soaps. I left my house for the first time in a week to go somewhere other than school....maybe I'm becoming a hermit LOL...NOT. While this past week was luxuriously lazy starting tomorrow I am re-entering the real world. WATCH OUT! :)

Need to add pics of the kids...you know I have a million of them! Both of them made honor roll this semester and of course I'm one proud mama. Spencer is still Spencer. WILD and CRAZY! He has changed so much and is ALWAYS into EVERYTHING. I have had to make and install my own brand of baby safety devices...they are patent pending under "Redneck Safety for Baby" available in stores all over this fall!

OK, that's all for tonight...my back is SCREAMING at me and threatens to chain me to the bed for another week if I don't get up right NOW...wouldn't want that now would we??? ;)

One more thing....Thank you BROOKE for reminding me to blog today!!!! Love you!!!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

YAY!! Thanks for getting us allll caught up on your ph-so crazy life! I'm lazy too....wish I could be MORE lazy! lol

Powered By Blogger