Friday, May 20, 2011

Breaking News

We are moving to California!!! San Jose, California to be exact. We decided to move on Monday an now have only 15 days to pack up and move across country. HOLY CRAP!!! Why California? Why now? Well, why not? LOL We have a great opportunity to move out there and reconnect with my Dad and that whole side of the family. I saw my dad very little growing up, the last time I remember seeing him I was 9. He flew out for Madison's first birthday but that was almost 6 years ago. I have a brother that I haven't seen since he was 9 months old and a 20 year old sister that I have never met. I also have grandparents that I haven't seen since I was 9. This is a huge opportunity for us and an even bigger adventure! The kids are sooo excited to meet their new family! The kids are going to have so much to do and I am so excited for them.

Now with all this excitement of course there is a lot of sadness. Fort Smith is my home...always has been home to me and always will be. My family is here and most of my friends are here. I cry at least 100 times a day but I know it's all going to be ok and everything will work out the way it is supossed to! Probably won't be posting much in the next few weeks but you never know....I may be posting more than ever and documenting our move.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger