Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I Spent a TON of Moolah today!!!

Money is like a double edged sword to me. I do love it but man I hate it too. Well no I take that back, I don't hate IT I just hate the stress that goes w/ spending it or not spending it. I ordered our new computer and MY NEW CAMERA and spent a couple thousand dollars today...it was excruiating and exhillarating all at the same time. (Whew talk about a panic attack!) But all the stress aside incase you missed it up there I GOT MY CAMERA TODAY!!!!!!!!! Okay, well I ordered it and I will be holding my breath til it gets here! I don't give a crap about the computer I just WANT MY CAMERA!

What kind of camera you ask???? A new Canon XSI 12.2 mp REBEL!!!! I have wanted a rebel for more than a year! I am so freaking excited in case you didn't figure that out already!!!!! Get ready to be inundated w/ TONS of AMAZING pictures. Despite my mother being an extrodinary professional photograper I know JACK SHIT about photography. Sure I can take a picture w/ a point and shoot but manual settings..yeah whatever! So I'm trying to learn. Anyone have any good tips????

In other news I went to the store today and bought whatever the hell I wanted for the first time in a long time! The big kids each got a new toy. Madaliscious got a new trunk full of dress up clothes and the Bubs got a new transformer. I got a hanging rod to hang my clothes up in the laundry room, cat food, a cat food feeder (which was NOT a feeder but a water-er so that goes back) and soda. Oh and of couse beer, I need it after this week people!

Kids had pictures tonight for soccer. Fun! No not really. Since mom is a photograper I obsess about other people taking my kids pictures. They never take any that compare to hers BUT I think these will turn out pretty good if not great. I can't wait to get them.

The game. Oh dear. The bubs has it right, he takes the ball away from the other team AND his teamates. To be fair so does everyone but I'm trying to make him understand. Madaliscious on the other hand won't even play. She just stands there and looks cute. On. The. Sidelines. It's infuriating. I guess I'm going to have to have another girl to follow in my softball footsteps cause I just don't see this girl getting into it and I want to watch my daughter play softball. Yes, as a matter of fact it IS all about me.

Soccer games exhaust me. The only thing that keeps me going until after the kids are in bed is knowing I have Bud Light in the fridge. And on that note peeps, I'm outta here. Bud's callin my name.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger