Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh Henry!

You suck! Just thought you should know that. For over two years now you've been a part of my mom's life which means you've been a part of MY childrens lives. My kids ADORE you and everytime they see my mom or know shes coming they ask about Henry. Especially Madison..I think my little girl has a little girl crush on you (although what she sees I just don't know!). But ENOUGH already. I hope you are once and for all gone from my mom's life...this constant back and forth for the past year is stupid...honestly its juvenille. Grow up. You're like 50..not in high school and more than capable of "knowing" what you want in life. Mid life or not dude get over yourself. Get in your little "I'm having a midlife crisis corvette" and ride off into the sunset. Let my mom move on and get w/ a guy who deserves her, will worship her and will love her family like his own. Ughhhh.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger