Wednesday, September 17, 2008

School Daze

Listen here fuckers...if you have a child PUT THEM IN A FREAKING CAR SEAT. There is ZERO excuse not to have them one. They aren't that expensive. If you want I'll go buy you one..hell I think the fire department GIVES them away. If you have a baby/child and you don't have them in a carseat then you don't deserve to be a parent. No ifs ands or buts. So lady at school today that put two precious little girls in the back of a ford explorer w/ no carseats...I WILL say something next time and I WILL write down your license plate and I WILL give it to the cop that is at the school EVERY day and you WILL get in trouble....worthless bitch.

To the other stupid parent at the school that wouldn't get the hell out of the way and had traffic backed up to the road......PARK YOUR DAMN CAR, GET OUT, AND GO IN AND GET YOUR CHILD. I know, what a novel idea huh? I do it EVERY day but unlike you I also have to get a stroller and a carseat (see what a good mommy I am???) and go in. You are not special..park your piece of shit car get your white trash self out and go get your damn kid. Like the other dumbass next time (and lord help me if there is a next time) I will get out of my car tell you to move your piece and write your license plate down and tell mr. cop when I see him.

And this people is why I go get my kids early every day so I don't get arrested for kicking some dumb ass moms ass in the parking lot. I'm not a mean person, I swear I'm not, I just have no patience for stupid people!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger