Thursday, December 4, 2008

The School Just Called

Appearantly Madison and another little girl were playing and Maddie screamed "Talk to my ass!" So the teacher called me and had Maddie get on the phone to tell me what happened. Of course I can't understand a word Mads is saying because she is crying because she rarely gets in trouble at school. I'm thinking the worst and then the teacher gets on the phone and tells me what happened and I laughed (the teacher and I are friends so luckily she doesn't think I'm a horrible mother) but its such a funny thing to say. It's like "talk to the hand" only better! Maybe my four year old came up w/ the newest saying!

In all seriousness, both little girls said the BAD word and they aren't sure who said it first or why. If the word had been shit I would be convinced that Mads had said it first because she's said it a few times around here to see what she can get away with. Luckily she learned pretty quickly that she doesn't get away with saying dirty words around here. Hopefully she learned that she doesn't get to say dirty words at school either!

2 comments:

LivingLifeBackwards said...

You should get a shirt that says that.

This is so replacing "bite me" in my vocab!

Anonymous said...

OOps! I did however just share this new saying with my hubby...he thought it was pretty funny too! I say you trade mark it! :)

Powered By Blogger