Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ATTACK

...of the KILLER GALLBLADDER! Ya'll I thought I was dying yesterday..seriously. I thought I might possibly be having a heart attack! It all started with this horrible pain in my stomach and then it moved to my entire stomach and then my back. I swear my back was on fire. I couldn't get comfortable, couldn't stand up straight, and could hardly breathe. Finally, after searching webmd for symptoms of a heart attack, food poisioning, I came upon the word gallbladder and I immediately called my mommy and asked her what her symptoms were like when she had to have hers out 20 some odd years ago. They were identical to my symptoms!

My attack lasted four and half hours and I must say I'd rather give birth every day for a year than to ever go through that horrible pain again! A gallbladder attack is like a contraction that never stops...it awful! So I guess I'm going to change my diet up some, stop drinking soda, and stop drinking my wine...BOO.

Today I'm still not feeling 100%....I think the pain just exhausted my body..I'm hoping I snap out of it quick cause my house needs me!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You need to get your butt to the doctor!! What if it is something more serious...you need to go...seriously! Glad you are feeling better, but still....

Jaime said...

Well I had an appointment on thurs to get an ultrasound because I have been having bad pain on the lower right side of my abdomen and the doc wanted to check for cysts or tumors...well my dumbass showed up at 2:30 and they looked at me like I was crazy. My appointment was at 1:30! So I have a new appt. in two weeks!!!

Powered By Blogger