Sunday, April 5, 2009

Buying Freeze

I am NOT buying anything else for the kids for the next month at least!! I started a treasure box to reward for good behavior and its working but somehow my spending has gotten out of control on them this past week. In the past week I have bought them 5 Tag leap frog books (all on clearance! so I can jusify this!) but I bought them even before I bouth the Tag systems. So, I've also bought the Tag systems. Two bouncy ball things..you know the balls that you sit on and bounce. soccer balls, baseball gloves, baseball pants, signed them both up for tball, chalk, playground balls (2), a skateboard, mario kart, a new wii bowling game and 2 movies and this is just what I'm coming up with off the top of my head.

I think I'm justifying the fact that i'm not spending it on myself so its not bad BUT it is bad. They are becoming spoiled so no more spending for awhile. Of coures the easter bunny will come but it will not be extravagant this year!!!!

1 comment:

Jimme said...

yeah but the t-ball stuff isnt really gifts or prizes that stuff is neccestay (you know my spelling lol) so that will justify it a little more... hehehee

Powered By Blogger