Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If You Can't Stand the Heat...







Get Off the Field! So the kidlets had a soccer game last night and DJ was on FIRE! He scored 12 goals! Maddie scored 2 which is excellent since she usually just scores one a game and then gets bored!






So after the game our other coach comes up to me and Jer and was like "OMG I was so sick of those other parents! That one woman just wouldn't shut up!"






Me: "Really? I had no idea I guess I was too busy cheering for the kids haha"






Him: "Yeah they had a problem with DJ being TOO good and scoring too much"






Me: "haha well I guess its a good thing I didn't hear them..."






So appearantly some parents are just sore losers! I mean I'm sorry my kids a better soccer player than yours BUT isn't the point of the entire sport to SCORE goals!?!?! Appearantly they thought we should pull him out to let their team score more...UMMM NO. That kid practically sleeps with a soccer ball, no way am I going to penalize him for being GOOD!






So, its a really good thing I didn't hear these parents talking 'bout my kid...that would have been NO GOOD!






But appearantly DJ is making a name for himself. The other day Jer was talking to one of the doctors he works with who also happens to have a little girl in the same league and the dr asked jer what team we were. Jer tells him we're the turquoise team and the dr says..."THE ONE WITH THAT REALLY GOOD SPIKEY HAIRED KID!" Jer was like yeah and the dr said oh, we aren't looking forward to playing him, which kid is yours and Jer was like the spikey haired one! The doctor was amazed and told jer that he's made himself a lil reputation as being BAD ASS!






Yep people, that's my kid..he's awesome! They both are and I just love bragging on them!






Since this is my brag-a-lot post I guess I should mention that DJ was citizen of the month last month too! Mads was citizen of the month earlier in the year. Do I have bad ass kids or what!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo! Proud Mama moment!!!

Powered By Blogger