Friday, May 1, 2009

Blech......

I'm not feeling so hot today. I have zero energy and a terrible cough. Maybe its the swine flu...KIDDING! I'm so sick of hearing about it though! Kids are outside playing in the street...luckily we live on a not so busy street!!!!

I can't seem to do anything right with Spence man today but of course that's the case since I feel like going to sleep and never waking up! Why do I only feel like crap on days that Jerry has to work? Monday he came home because I really thought I was going to die before I figured out that it was just a gallbladder attack!

Tomorrow I'm playing in a softball tourney so I CAN'T be sick!!! I haven't played in a game in almost 10 years (oh my shit I'm getting OLD) but I know its going to be a blast! Probably be a little sore but that's ok!

I'm starting my own little project called move it it may where I exercise for at least 30 mins every day...NO EXCUSES (except for today). Guess I'll start tomorrow!

Hope everyone has a great weekend...I know we're going to be crazy busy as usual!

2 comments:

Sarahviz said...

I like the Move It May idea! I'm trying to do the same!

Jaime said...

So far I have failed t the Move It In May idea...feeling like you're dying isn't conducive to exercising. I'm feeling better now though so its time to get my butt in gear!!!

Powered By Blogger