Friday, May 8, 2009

T-Ball

Had our first game tonight and we won 14-9. Madison wouldn't play and I'm thinking of just taking her off the team because I am not going to fight her to play every single game. DJ had fun! He hit the ball and he even fielded one...he was estatic.

The coach on the other team though..OMG. He was screaming and yelling at his players. Our parents were cracking up at the chaos that we are calling tball. It was hilarious. All the kids ran toward the ball no matter where it was and then instead of throwing it to first they would run the ball over to first. Funny stuff.

So at one point, one of the other teams players didn't step on a base. The ump saw it and called the kid out. So our next turn at bat we had the bases loaded and a kid hits a home run. That other coach came out screaming that the kid didn't touch third. SCREAMING. Me, being the big mouth I am, hollered out My God People, It's Just T-Ball!!!! It was nuts. Ump ruled that the kid did in fact touch the base and I swear the other coach turned purple.

I want to get a shirt that says "Relax, it's just a game! I never imagined people would freak out over tball. I thought it was for fun...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger