Monday, May 4, 2009

Breakfast in Bed......

Ehhh not really! So Jer and I were being lazy in bed this morning and Madison started talking about a mouse. Just jibber jabbering on about a mouse..we ignored her because my girl has a wild imagination. A few minutes later she came into the room and very nonchalantly put a baby mouse on my bed....ALIVE. WTF!?!?!? I screamed like a little girl and made her pick it up and give it to daddy.

Since we have lived in this house we have had live birds brought in to us, 3 moles, a rabbit's head (we found the body later..eww), crawdad's and today a freaking mouse!!!!

NO I do not live in the country!!!!!! I live in the city but appearantly my cats (now only cat) really love us because they keep bringing me these "gifts". Um, ewwwwwww.

4 comments:

Finding Normal said...

That is just too gross! LOL

Jaime said...

I know and its just so weird since I've never seen a mouse in my house or discovered any "evidence" of one. But Maddie loved that dang mouse..she's still talking about it today!

Impulsive Addict said...

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!! Are you freakin' kidding me? NO WAY would I be okay with those gifts! I guess kitty needs to be an inside kitty from now on! Next she'll be bringing you a snake!!!

Jaime said...

LOL the front door IS shut. We are in the process of remodeling our bathroom and the front of the tub isn't on yet so the cat crawls under the house with his "gifts" and leaves them for us to find. I need to bolt the front of the tub on lol. At least I know the cat loves us if that's any consolation...(it really isn't!)

Powered By Blogger