Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Well I Lied

The kitchen is still a mess. But its not all my fault I swear! I need unload the dishwasher and load some dirty dishes but I don't want to unload the dishes because I don't have a clue where to put them! My house is still under construction and while my kitchen in 90 percent finished there are still tools and stuff in there and other misc. crap in my cabinets and drawers. The good news...I cleared out 2 drawers today and just need to vacuum them out now. Progress people...I'm makin it..just very very slowly.

Some more progress I made today..I found (well Jerry found) my cord for my camera so I actually have pictures on my computer now. Unfortunately that just makes more work for me because now I have to decide which ones I'm putting on here and on myspace and then edit them and then upload them. See how much work that is...I'm tired just thinking about it. It's on my list though. Maybe I'll get some done tonight but definetly by the end of the week...I swear.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger