Wednesday, June 25, 2008

SHIT SHIT SHIT

OMG I'm totally freaking out right now! My highschool reunion is NEXT year. Where did those TEN years go. Holy Crap. That means I only have a few months get totally in shape again. I will not go to this reunion w/ any extra baggage. Crap! Looks like I won't be eating anything for the next 6 months!

If this was at my first high school I wouldn't mind much but it isn't. Its at the high school where everyone is rich and the girls are perfect. OK, I know not everyone that goes there is rich and not every girl is perfect but still. So I'm not rich..that hasn't changed from when I was in school. But damnit I had the perfect thing down until I had kids. Damn. This realization has totally ruined my night. I will seriously lay awake all night thinking of this stupid reunion. Hmmm...maybe I can hire someone who looks just like me only slightly smaller. Hey, its a thought!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mine is next year too and I won't be caught dead there.

Powered By Blogger