Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy Around Here Lately

I haven't been posting much but we've been crazy busy....

1. We put our house on the market. Fingers crossed it sells quickly. And no, not because we are trying to buy another house or anything like that...I need it to sell quickly because do you know how hard it is to keep a house SHOW ready with 3 kids, 2 dogs, 2 cats, AND a husband. DANG HARD!

2. We've spent the past two weekends at my mom's which is an hour and a half away. She has a huge pool and my kids have taken to swimming like white on rice.

3. T-ball has ended thank GOD. I love watching him play but it is sooo dang hot! And Spencer is always all over the place so I spend half the game chasing after him. Last game he made it onto the field and was playing with bats WHILE a batter was hitting before I noticed..Bad Mommy Moment. It scared the shit out of me.

4. We are trying to buy a new Surburban and we can't find one that we LOVE and that eats up a lot of our time.

5. My MIL and her husband came to visit us for a few days and we were going going going the ENTIRE time they were here!

Summer is just busy busy busy! We are packing up to head to my moms again and to the lake for 4 days. Next weekend Jer has Drill so we will probably head back to my moms AGAIN lol.

Bad news is Jer may be getting fired. Shitty shitty news. He got called in on Sunday night at 2am to go do some emergency surgery. He has to be there w/in 30 minutes. We were an hour and a half away and didn't have a clue that he was on call. So, its considered a no-show which is grounds for termination. He went to work on Tuesday and was called into the bigWigs office and placed on a 3 day suspension. We are praying that they don't fire him but he says he is 99% sure he is fired.

I don't understand why they would suspend him for 3 days if they planned on firing him all along...why not just fire him. Oh well I guess we'll find out next monday....everyone keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger