Monday, July 6, 2009

Hi, My Name Is Jaime,

And I'm Uninsured. And I'm Pissed! I don't care that he got fired damnit!!! I just want my health insurance back! Kids can be covered by the state and hubs can be covered by the VA but lil' 'ole me is SCREWED. NO INSURANCE AND I TAKE LIKE 10 MEDS.A.DAY! What am I going to do??? Ughhhh.

In other news, I went for a second walk today and I feel wonderful. I walked in flip flops too, lol. Don't worry I won't be doing that again. But I HATE wearing real shoes...I'm a member of the year round flip flop club. Yes folks, even when its snowing I've got my flops on! But from now on I will grudgingly don my tennis shoes before I walk...*sigh*...I better lose at least 20 lbs doing this!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh big hugs to you guys....I am so sorry!

Powered By Blogger