Saturday, July 18, 2009

We're Moving

To Florida. Excuse why I go throw up now. NO, not because I don't want to move to FL but I'm terrified of change. The move is about a month away and already the anxiety is KILLING me. Where are we going to live, where will the kids go to school, where will we work, where will we go to school, can we survive financially in florida???? I'm absoultely terrified. Petrified. But that is where Jer wants to go, his family lives mostly in florida, so thats where we are going. It's a good time I think...the kids are just starting school so its not like they have to change schools. The weather down there is absolutely amazing and we plan on getting season tickets to either disney world or busch gardens and the kids will love that. On top of all that there is a lot more culture down in florida...there are museums and outdoor concerts, aquariums, art shows...I'm sure there is more that I don't even know about. Even though I can see all the positives I'm still FREAKING out. I think I may go hide in my closet until moving day gets here!

Anyone who lives in florida or who has lived in florida tell me why you LOVE it!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email me...migrainemom@gmail.com I would love to know where in Florida...we are in the Tampa Bay area and love it here!! If you are going to be in my area I can give you school information since I work in the school system. We have awesome weather, beautiful beaches and right now you can get great deals on houses too. We live near my family and hubby's family and it is really great to have the children growing up with relatives nearby. Good luck on your move...maybe we can meet each other...that would be cool!! Not in a stalker way, I promise just that I think it would be cool! :)

Just Lisa said...

I've never been to Florida, but I wanted to wish you good luck! We are going to have to move to Illinois for my husband's job soon (within the next year or two), and I am TERRIFIED!

Clare Therese said...

Take it one day or even one moment at a time. You're not alone! God will always provide when you put your faith and trust in Him. Pray & don't worry. =)

Powered By Blogger