Monday, July 6, 2009

Life Change!

I have decided to lose 20 lbs as quickly as possible! I don't know how many times I've promised myself that I would get up and go walking or get up and go to the gym and I never do it. Last night was different...I made no promises to myself. But this morning I got up, planted my farm on farm town (the most addicting game ever I swear) and then decided to go for a walk. I put Spence in his stroller and put Murphy on his leash and off we went! We were only gone about 20 minutes BUT those 20 minutes kicked my butt...it's mostly up hill I swear! And now, I feel great! I always do after I work out.

AND I'm going to try to quit smoking AGAIN AND cut waaaay down on the booze AGAIN. Sigh...I just don't know what my life will be like without the nicoine and booze BUT I'll be a hell of a lot richer I'm sure!

And all that extra money will help in hubs does in fact get fired today. He will find out at 11am...so like an hour and a half. I'm nervous but I know that we'll make it through whatever happens!

Hope everyone had a great fourth! I had a REALLY loooonnnng weekend...I'll post about it later!

1 comment:

Sarahviz said...

Good luck - I'm trying to lose 20 lbs too!

Powered By Blogger