Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Floods

So yesterday the big kids flooded their bathroom. I was not a happy camper BUT it was sorta not their fault. I mean yes they shouldn't have been playing in the bathroom or playing with the water but what kind of sink does have an overflow hole. I didn't know they even made sinks w/out those hole thingies. Shows how smart I am. So now the bathroom is locked..hopefully I can figure out how to get the door open.

But their lil flood made a mess and I was just pissed having to clean all that damn water up w/ all my clean towels. I can NOT imagine how all those people must feel in Iowa and Missouri. I mean I had a 5X5 room that had an inch of water on the floor and I was pissed. These people are under feet of water, have lost everything, and have no clue when they will be able to go back to their homes if ever! Hmm...I guess when it gets put in perspective my lil ole flood isn't really that big of a deal.

Destruction does seem to be a theme around here right now...again not totally their fault. Their dresser fell over this morning. The drawers are pretty messed up but I'm hoping it can be fixed. Oh and it didn't so much fall over as it was climbled on and dumped over BUT if I was a good mommy I would have had it mounted to the wall. So shame on me...lesson learned...all furniture needs to be securely mounted to the wall.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger