Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Medicated...WOOHOO

Went for my 6 wk post pardum check up today and I left w/ more medicines than a pharmacy lol. Seriously, I LOVE my doctor. She is an ask and you shall receive kinda gal lol. She put me on Lexapro, gave me Xanax, Seasonique, and Chantix! She promised none of these should make me gain weight..YAY since I just started weight watchers today to lose about 25 lbs! Next week Jerry and I are going to start going to the gym in the mornings to get us all ready to get up in the mornings for back to school. So hopefully very very soon I'll be a cute fit non smoking HAPPY mommy. I can't freakin wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know how the Xanax works and whether it did in fact give you weight gain...I have been toying with the idea of asking my doctor about it for awhile but keep trying to manage the anxiety on my own....I think I'm losing the battle!

Powered By Blogger