Monday, July 14, 2008

Slacker

Yep, that's me. I'm tired and being lazy lol. This weekend went by quick. Jerry got called in twice on Saturdays...I hate when he's on call on the weekend but it ends up paying off come payday.

The big kids..wheww...I don't even know where to start. They do NOT mind at all. Its gotten worse since baby boy was born..prob cause I don't get to spend as much time w/ them. But damn listen already. Needless to say I'm THRILLED that preschool starts in 37 days! WOOHOO!

Spencer is sleepin a lot lately (knock on wood lol). Maybe he's going through a growth spurt. Guess we'll see tomorrow at his checkup!

I have a toothache that comes and goes. I guess a visit to the dentist (GAG) is in order. I'll make an appt after I get my 6 wk post pardum checkup that way I can take a handful of xanax before I go. Last time I made a dentist appt. Jerry had to get on the phone to finish making the appt. cause I got sick to my stomach and started crying. Yeah I hate the dentist THAT much. Just typing about it is turning my stomach.

New subject. I need friends. Like friends I actually hang out w/. I love my two best friends but one lives far away and the other one just had a baby a few days after I had spencer so she's got her hands full. I used to have a 3rd one but I've bumped her down to a mere accquaintance. I talk to her fiance more than I talk to her..which is odd since I used to be engaged to the same guy lol. They're getting married in a week...that will be oodles of fun lol. I can't wait. So yeah I need some new friends w/ husbands that Jerry can be friends with. Then we can do the surburbanite thing and have backyard bbq's and playdates and cool shit like that. So, any takers.

Spence man is wakin up. Gotta go before he starts hollerin!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger