Thursday, January 8, 2009

I'm Such A Goofball!

So I'm all hooked back up on my laptop and here I am sitting at the desktop. Makes no sense to me....at all. But oh well at least I'm back on here right?

Things have been busy around here. I have started this year off on the right foot I think. I have made it ALL about me! Just kidding...sorta. I have decided this is my year to quit smoking (which I have done), to seriously cut back on my drinking (again I have done this too so far!) and to lose weight and I started on that this week.

I am not changing too much at once. I cut back on the Dr. Peppers I was drinking. I was drinking upwards of 6-8 a day and now I only allow myself 2 and instead chug down gallons of water! I've started taking some vitamins but need to add in a few more like a B Complex for good measure. And today I started walking. Yeah it was only for 20 minutes but it was mostly uphill pushing about 30 lbs worth of stroller and baby. I feel good.

My other big thing is to take better care of me in general. Doing my hair every day. Putting on makeup. The whole shabang!

And the best part of all of these changes is I think that if I can accomplish them and make myself a better person all around then I will in turn be a better mother to my children and that's what its all about!!!!

Oh, and of course I'm going to try to start trying to get on here at least once a day again. We'll see how I do!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Here is to a healthier you!!

Powered By Blogger