Friday, January 16, 2009

Shots and Pepper Spray

Let me just set the scene for you.....last night I'm laying trying to take a nap w/ Spencer asleep in my arms. Jerry is in the kitchen mashing the potatoes to complete 2 of the 3 dinners I made yesterday. All of a sudden Madison comes tearing towards me with her hands over her eyes SCEAMING BLOODY MURDER! "MY EYES! MY EYES! DJ SPRAYED MY EYEEEEEEEEESSSSS!" I knew it was serious when she wouldn't stop screaming so I was like Jerry come here somethings wrong with Madison! And then DJ starts screaming "Ughhhh MY MOUTH! OUCH! OUCH! MY MOUTH! IT HUUURRRTSSS!"

Want to guess what she was sprayed with?





My first guess was windex. Then I rembered that handy dandy little keychain pepper spay that I bought the other day for the pitbull that looks at us like we're his lunch when we go for our walks. It was supossed to be childproofed.

My kids proved that it wasn't! Thank God Jerry was home to help me deal with the chaos that erupted around our house for the next 30 minutes. I was on the phone with poison control because as stupid as it sounds I was afraid to flush her eyes out with water in case the water made it worse or something. So I answered all questions and after about 5 minutes (glad it wasn't serious or anything) the lady said "okay go ahead and flush her eyes with water and let Derrick suck on a tums."

So we flushed her eyes and she hated every second of it. And DJ sucked on a popsicle because I don't have any tums!

Oh, and Spencer got his first round of shots yesterday! He took em like a champ! He was a little cranky later in the day but nothing major. So now we're playing catch up w/ shots but we should be caught up soon. He is the first out of all three of the kids that had his shots w/out Jerry there. I hate shots but even I did okay yesterday!!!

But after the pepperspray incident I drank me some wiiiiiiinnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jimme said...

missin ya girl call me soon one night after you get all the kiddos in bed :) i think your kids get into everything possible lol hope maddie and dj are feeling better. CALL ME PLS :)

Brooke said...

Hey!! We got the Bose system here in Fort Smith. It is, like, the second one from the left. It's called Bose 3-2-1. They had a few in stock when we went last Friday to pick it up. If you have any trouble finding it, give me a shout!!

Powered By Blogger