Monday, January 5, 2009

Resolutions

#1. Get my laptop hooked back up so I will blog again. I guess I am the laziest person ever because its not like its hard to connect the battery thingy to my laptop and turn it on I just keep avoiding the task and then when I have something I want to write about I don't do it because it means getting up and getting on the desktop and I am really to lazy for all that. So, I am going to go hook up my laptop and will post again soon with the rest of my resolutions!

And for what its worth yesterday was my first completely smoke free day in over 6 years!!!!! Its pretty awesome!

2 comments:

Jimme said...

that is totally AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM soooo proud of you!!!!!!!
I started walking 2 miles aday today, im sick but i still went to the gym to walk my 2 miles i have lost 18 lbs since Thanksgivin WOOHOO and im not gaining ANY of it back!!!!! only 50 more to go :) miss ya tons HOOK UP THAT COMPUTER!!!!!!!!xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! Keep it up...I know you can do it..one day at a time!

Powered By Blogger