Monday, June 8, 2009

Birthday Boy

Happy Birthday Spencer! My "baby" is a year old today. I'm more than a little sad since he'll probably be my last baby! :( Or maybe I'll just go find some random guy and get myself knocked up and pawn it off as Hub's kid! I'm kidding I'm kidding!

I'll be back with a more thourough post later....today is taking a toll on me. Spent all morning on the phone with VA reps regarding hub's GI Bill...some of those people have their heads so far up their....well you get the point.

My last phone call ended with me hanging up and then SCREAMING at the top of my lungs.." I HATE THE VA!!! ARGHHHHHHH!!

Seriously, I threw a tantrum. I'm over it. My kids thought it was hilarious.

"Do it again Mommy!," they exclaimed over and over while giggling. I told 'em nope that was something mommy just had to let out before I popped like a balloon. They thought was even funnier!

Weird kids I tell ya. So now we're getting ready to head out to buy a pool. They can't wait to go get it so I figure I'll drag them to Target and WalMart and threaten them with the pool if they don't behave...then we'll head to Toys R' Us.

BTW, I hate that store. Ours is dirty and dingy and the return policy SUCKS. But, we got a giftcard for Spencer's birthday and the pool I want is 50% off this week plus the giftcard and it'll cost me a whopping 5 bucks! Can't beat that!

Please pray that I don't end up on the news when I go to the VA tomorrow. I don't want to be THAT woman but those VA people really know how to push my buttons!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger