Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Feels Like I Haven't Been On Here In Forever!

So here's a few quick updates: 2 days when I picked Mads up from school she had a weird rash all over her face and the trunk of her body. Figured she was allergic to something at school because benadryl cleared it right up. Well she got it real bad Friday night when she layed down so we took her to the doctor on Saturday morning. They told us she has hives...Weird.

We also took Spence to the doctor for a cold. He sounded horrible and I always worry about RSV and colds during this time of year so I took him to be safe. Told me he was fine and just to give him some benadryl. Took him back today for his checkup and he has an ear infection! The first one of my babies to EVER have an ear infection. I almost cried! He seems to be doing pretty good though. Overheard some Target employees talking about putting Vicks on a q-tip and then putting black pepper on it and putting in your ear for ear infections. I went over to them and they said "can we help you ma'am" and I said "um, no I was just eavesdropping. Were ya'll just talking about ear infections?" "Yes" one of them replies. The other belts out "it works like a charm I swear!" I said "ok, thanks, I'll give it a try". I have not. I find this very strange. Has anyone else ever heard of this????

Speaking of target I got into a verbal altercation in Target parking lot the other day. We were waiting for a spot with our turn signal on and the people pull out and these assholes just zip right in and STEAL our parking spot. I was PISSED. So I made Jerry wait until they got out of their car. When the woman got out of the car I said "I just thought I'd let you know that it's pretty rude to take a parking spot that someones been waiting on." She goes "ughhh whatever. what did you want me to do. sorry!!!!" You could tell she wasn't one bit sorry so I told her "well next time don't be rude and back up and give up the space. I have THREE kids 2 of which I am here to get medicine for.!" She then goes, "I have 2 kids." Ok, I don't give a shit. Now if you had four kids then you would have had me beat and would have deserved the parking spot more than me! Then I glanced down at her license plate and it read "OKLAHOMA". I laughed, pointed, and said, "nevermind, that explains it.!
That really pissed her off and evertime she passed me in the store she flipped me off or gave me dirty looks and I LAUGHED it was hilarious!

Two side notes-yes I know it was just a stupid parking spot but I am sick to death of people not having any fucking respect for anyone anymore. Especially you mother fuckers who walk in front of my car after I LET you pass in front of me and can't even raise your hand in thanks. My 4 year olds both say thank you when walking in front of a car surely your lazy ass can too. That also goes when I stop to let you out in traffic..raise a finger people its not that hard and it all goes back to RESPECT. NOBODY owes you a damn thing so when people like me are nice enough to let your stupid ass go then show some thanks!

Other side note: I lived in Oklahoma so I get to make fun of how horrible their drivers are! They think the same thing about Arkansans. I really love many people from Oklahoma...my own mother lives there and my best friend is from there it was just funny when I noticed she was from OK!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger