Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Will Return I Swear

Not that anyone really misses me haha! But I miss blogging. This past week has been hell. I have been sick with a mix of bronchitis, strep throat, and an ear infection. I just can't shake it. Plus we had my father in law come in for Thanksgiving so in the midst of being on my death bed I was trying to keep my house clean. Let's just say it's wasn't sparkling when he got here but it could have been sooooo soooo much worse! On top of that the kids were out of school for thanksgiving which means I had to keep those little hooligans occupied. That alone wears me out when I'm NOT sick! Plus I had to cook and travel. Im beat. I really just want to sleep until Christmas is over! Anyone else with me?

2 comments:

Jimme said...

i miss ya... get on im soon we need to chat :) OU going to the BIG 12 title game next weekend the BCS jumped us over Texas WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you!! MY blog has been really depressing lately but I am clawing my way back and things are looking up...come back soon! :)

Powered By Blogger