Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Retraction

Those myspace posts about Obama...I have no idea if they are true or not! So if you can handle to truth feel free to go fact check them yourselves. I am too lazy! :) I already voted and it obviously wasn't for Obama.

As for me spreading hate...well I don't hate anyone. I don't hate the man, I'm scared to damn death of him and what he is going to do to our country.

Those posts were posted on my myspace and I found them interesting enough to put them on my blog. Most people already have their minds made up who they are going to vote for I doubt my silly little blog posts will seriously influence anyones decision.

If it does well then that means you voted for McCain and my mission is accomplished! (Just kidding...well, kinda)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as for being lazy, i doubt it. you are either stupid or mean.

own up to one or the other.

you post bullshit on the internet and hide behind "it scared me! Obama must be a muslim terrorist, the myspace letter told me he was, oh and hes probably the antichrist because i read an email from a rednecks point of view"

well if it really did you are stupid and the mystery is solved.

i think you are just mean though.

from what i've read in the comments the shit has already been fact checked and proven untrue.

yet you keep it up and your "retraction" is a pathetic attempt humor making light of the fact that you posted slanderous lies about another human being.

so yeah "mission accomplished" i think your just mean and won't read your blog anymore.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Not a very good retraction.

Disappointing.

Jaime said...

Ok......call me mean or whatever! I find it hilarious you have to post anonymous and call me mean and hateful!

And if you hate my blog so much then here's a bright idea....quit reading it!

Anonymous said...

I think the anonymous posts are pretty hateful! It's her blog and she has a right to post whatever she wants...you are also free not to read it. I actually am an Obama supporter but have come to enjoy reading Jaime's blog over the past couple of months. The great thing about living in America is that we can all have our own viewpoints and can discuss our feelings and thoughts about the issues. Hiding behind an anonymous comment is not a very productive way to get your point across. If you disagree with what she posted on Her own blog them have the guts to come on here using your own name and have an intelligent discussion about what you believe.

Jaime said...

Thanks migraine mom! I love reading your blog as well. I probably shouldn't have blindly posted the myspace stuff w/out checking it out but it just caught my attention enough to stick it on here lol. Never thought I'd be labeled a "hate spreader"

For what it's worth..I respect everyones opinion and whoever they choose to vote for president is okay by me. The great thing about the country we live in is the right to voice our opinions! And I choose to exercise my right in MY blog!

God bless America!

Powered By Blogger