Friday, October 31, 2008

BUSY WEEKEND

Today I have a ton of stuff to do before we head to the school for the kids' halloween parties. As soon as the halloween parties are over we are headed up to my moms to go trick or treating and go to her awesome halloween party! It will be a really fun night. D.J. is going to be an Arkansas Razorback football player, Madison a Razorback Cheerleader, and Spencer is going to be a hotdog from the concession stand. Mom and Dad are going in our Razorback hoodies w/ Razorback tatoos on our faces so we'll be the "fans". I love it! Can't wait to take pics!

AND THEN TOMORROW I AM GOING TO SEE MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are going to meet her in Tulsa for either lunch or dinner, not sure yet, but still I am going to SEE MY SISTER for the first time in SIXTEEN YEARS!!!!!

I'll be back tomorrow w/ TONS of pictures! I know I still need to put the other pictures on here. I'll do all the picture posting tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...I hope that you had a blast with your sister and I cannot wait to see pictures!!!!

Powered By Blogger