Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Got Home

Well tonight was an interesting night. I went and helped bail someone out of jail. It was my friends sister. She was in an accident and when they got to the scene of the accident they realized she was drunk...very very drunk. Normally this would aggravate me but there are special cicumstances surrounding her case. She's just not all there right now. She had a nervous breakdown earlier this year and suffers from short term memory loss. Like tonight she remembers buying the alcohol but doesn't remember drinking any of it and has no idea how she ended up 30 minutes away from her current home. She flipped her car and fortunately she wasn't hurt and neither was anyone else. Despite the circumstances me and my friend kinda had fun on our little bail out adventure tonight.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger