Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Crap

My heater is broke! It sucks but we are making due w/ little space heaters. I'm terrified of a fire so I turn them off any time we leave and I am constantly checking them.

We stayed the weekend w/ friends and watched the razorback game. It was a great game BUT we freaking lost! We had a little pary and lots of yummy food. I will have pictures up later.

The other day on our way home from Tennessee a well dressed lady asked us for money to get gas to get her home. We told her we didn't have any cash and we did. Went in and went to the and went to the bathroom and by the time we came out we decided to give her some money but she was gone. We looked for her and we couldnt find her. I still feel guilty for this because I always try and help people out when I can.

I want a new truck but we're having trouble w/ the financing. I guess the economy really is starting to have an impact on everyone. It sucks!

Went on a shopping spree yesterday. We went all over the place and got new curtains (that ended up being too short), a new crockpot, a new pillow and a whole bunch of other crap. Spent way too much money but what's new

Today went and got my Arkansas Razorback office chair. It's awesome! Again spent way too much money on it but it goes w/ my office so it was worth it. (Pics coming as soon as I get it set up!)

Tonight went to a carnival that we went to last year that was awesome but this year it sucked. Very disappointed but I think the kids had fun and that's all that matters. And of course, pics will be posted!

(Can you tell I love my new camera! YAY!)

1 comment:

Jimme said...

i totally need to figure out the pic thing on here i have so many that i could add... cant wait to see all the pics i was wonderin where you were ALL weekend i didnt get "my" jaime time lol cant wait for pics hurry up

Powered By Blogger