Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I'm Exhausted!

Can't wait for Spencer to take a nap. Taking nyquil at 4:30 in the morning was NOT my brightest moment. No medicine is touching this cough. The nyquil helped but I was still coughing. Jer just told me that I was talking in my sleep all night last night. I asked him what I said and he said he couldn't remember. I wish he remembered because I'm sure it would be pretty funny.

Here's my to-do list for the day: mop all floors w/ my handy dandy swiffer mop, take crap to goodwill, mail box to jimme, put crap in attic (ok, that's on jer's to-do list) vacuum my couches, wash all linens (see, there's that damn laundry creepin back up on me) and sometime I need to go get my hair cut and find an outfit to wear to the wedding. The outfit has to match these killer red heels that I bought the other day. OMG they are amazing!

Well, just writing everything out has given me a little energy. Maybe I won't nap w/ Spencer after all!

6 comments:

Jimme said...

when you are out and about you should get some mucinex (sp) dont think i spelled that correctly but it works... hopefully it will loosen up whats in your chest so that the coughing is more productive HAVE A BETTER DAY!!!!

Jaime said...

I have mucinex but its not like I am congested in my chest. Its like drainage from my nose is making me cough which is why I keep trying antihistmines and stuff but nothing is working...I'm up to try anything so im off to take some mucinex.

Anonymous said...

nuthin creepy bout anon comments! some people just like to pass thru and just want 2 say hi! gross comment convo by the way.

Jaime said...

I didn't mean all annon comments are creepy...just that one...it threw me off a little bit lol. I used to post annon before I set up an account but that one was a little too personal I guess!

Anonymous said...

didn't mean 2 creep u out! followed a link here your name is jaime so i just called you by your name! sorry!!!

Jaime said...

LOL..I didn't mean for this to turn into a "thing". I think in my drug induced state it freaked me out a little because it sounded sorta ominous(sp?)...I'm sure I just freaked myself out a little. haha Thanks for the comment!!!

Powered By Blogger