Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Got Soo Much Done Today

Really I did. Laundry..almost done. Just one last load to do before we leave. I will do that Thurs night. Floors swept. Will mop tomorrow. Kids rooms clean. Bathroom. Spotless. Well as spotless as it can be considering its still in the remodeling phase. The kitchen still looms before me but I will give that a good scrubbing down either tonight or tomorrow. Jimme just made me all paranoid about going on our trip that if something happens and someone had to come go through our stuff...I would HATE that. Damnit now I'm going to go scrub down the kitchen so I can get even more done tomorrow. But this girls' energy is waning....I've been up since 4:30...that does NOT equal a happy gal!

1 comment:

Jimme said...

ur too funny i live in an apartment so its more likely for someone to come in my house when im gone than you guys have a safe trip :)

Powered By Blogger