Sunday, October 12, 2008

Step Sister

I may have found her! OMG I am soooooooo excited. I have been looking for her on and off since my dad died. I've tried a couple of different websites and have had virtually no luck. Well, last night on a whim I typed in her name on Myspace and I *think* I found her. The profile I found looks just like I would imagine she looks like after 15+ years of not seeing her. She has brown hair now and that is throwing me off a bit but I REALLY think its her. She was my sister from the time I was 5 until the last time I saw her when I was 11. I miss her. I miss having a sister as close as Amanda and I used to be.

So if ya'll pray, please pray that I found her and that she replies! For all I know due to some bad things that went down w/ our families she may choose not to respond. I hope not though. My 16 year old brother is dying to meet his other sister. I hope I can make this happen for him. So please think about us, pray for us, and just cross your fingers that I finally found my sister.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hoping and praying that she contacts you...

Jimme said...

i hope that amanda will realize what she is missing out on too... with dylan as a brother and she's also the aunt of three wonderful kids, and we all know that your kids could use some more family to love and support them i truely hope that she will realize that she's missin out on some great memories with you and dylan... ill put you in my prayer book tonite:) (ps i sooo happy that you are asking for prayers ILOVE YOU )

Jaime said...

Jimme..don't go getta carried away now. You know how I am w/ that prayer stuff. LOL! I'd much rather just ask for thoughts lol but that sounds silly so thoughts and prayers it is!!!! :) OH and prayer book? WTHECK is that????

Powered By Blogger