Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday ALREADY?

Wow! Today got here fast. My to do list will basically carry over into today and then I'll add a million and one more things to get done. Got the kids off to school looking their cutest for school pics. I have decided that I need to go to a class on how to fix Mad's hair. No matter what I can never seem to get it just right. It annoys me to no end. She still looks adorable because come on she's Mads but maybe if I went to a class she could look just a little bit cuter!!!! Oh well I know that no matter what the pictures will turn out great! Going to try and get Spencer to go back to sleep and hope I don't fall asleep with him. This week has really caught up w/ me! Maybe I'll just sleep during the entire 9 hour trip tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger