Wednesday, October 29, 2008

NOBAMA FOR THIS MAMA

There I said it! I know it isn't a popular opinion but by god, its my opinion. According to the polls, I am in the minority. God I hope the polls are WRONG.

Here's whats funny, I've had conversations with people from all over the midwest and not one, I repeat, NOT ONE person I know is voting for Obama. (Silent thank you to god for that one) The ONLY person I know that is voting for Obama is my mother.

To each their own I guess but I truly hope either the polls are wrong and McCain ends up winning or America wakes the hell up!

Don't really care if people agree or disagree w/ me....that's my story and I'm stickin to it!

2 comments:

Jimme said...

lol i love you and your opinionated self

Anonymous said...

That's okay....I still like you!

Powered By Blogger