Monday, October 27, 2008

Bitch

So I took the kid to a lame ass carnival tonight. I was standing off to the side w/ Spencer when a lady walks up and starts telling me how cute he is. We talk for a minute and then she turned into a BITCH. Here's how.......this STRANGER asked me how old Spencer was and then PATTED my belly and asked me if I was expecting again!!! UM, WTF??? Number 1, I am not THAT big. I could definetly afford to lose a some weight but my god my baby is only 4 months old. Give a woman a break! Number 2, it was FREEZING I had on a HUGE shirt and a coat of course I looked big. Number 3, who in their FUCKING RIGHT MIND ASKS A STRANGER IF THEY'RE PREGNANT?????

You know the funny part? I have always heard of this happening to other women and it really pisses me off. I wasn't pissed off or even that offended. I was amused. This girl was no skinnie minnie either and I wish I would have said, "no, but you look like you're about 6 months along".

I just don't understand the gall of some people. NEVER EVER will I ask a woman if she's expecting unless its blatantly obvious. Goodness.

The really funny part of this: I wore a maternity shirt earlier today. It was just a t-shirt and didn't really fit like a maternity shirt but none the less it was a maternity shirt and on the same day I wear I get asked if I'm pregnant.

Oh, if this is an omen then FUCK THAT......I am DONE having kids!

1 comment:

Jimme said...

you so know everytime you think or talk about bein pregnant you are lmao if you are that would be about right for you... the first two are closer in age lol.... and sorry about the bitch at the carnavial i have totally the same thing happen to me but jay was about 6 months old but still...

Powered By Blogger