Monday, October 13, 2008

Melancholy

Ever had someone in your life who you thought would always be there? I did. I do. Except he's not there anymore. Ya know at one point I thought I would marry this guy. He was my best friend in the whole world and I was head over heels for him. Now, I'm married to somebody different and completely in love. But I can't deny the fact that this guy is always in the back of my mind. I miss him sooo much. OMG you just don't even know. And no, I don't miss him in THAT way, I just miss my friend. I miss our communication, our understanding, and our letters. God I miss our letters. I miss him. PERIOD. I wonder how he is doing, what he is doing and if he's happy. I hope he's happy. Like I said I love my married life but a part of me misses my friend. He is my soul mate. I am sure of that. I am married to the man I love but I miss the other half of my soul.

2 comments:

Jimme said...

ok this is my second attempt at a comment lol but since others can read this too ill keep it short...:) you are where you are meant to be with a wonderful husband and three great kids i love you and hope that only time will piece you heart/soul together for you to be truely happy with where you are in life ps ill im ya tomorrow for the other comment lol

Jaime said...

Thanks girl! I am soooo happy where I'm at and wouldn't trade Jer for the world. I just miss the friendship that I had w/ him for so long. Oh well. C'est la vie!

Powered By Blogger