Friday, October 17, 2008

Fat Girl Goes Shopping

I just labeled myself fat lol. Truth is on most times I consider myself pretty cute. But I live in yoga pants and shirts and don't pay attention to sizes. Large, Extra Large, doesn't matter as long as its comfy. I went shopping tonight and I almost left the store in tears. NOTHING fit right. At one point my mom brought me a 1X...uhhh......WTF? It DIDN'T fit.....well it was too big everywhere but the boobs. UGHHHHH. Nothing fit right but since I hate shopping and put it off until the absolute last minute I could only go to one store. So I just bought I bunch of shit and then went shopping in my closet. Come hell or high water people I WILL look amazing for this wedding. I WILL. And then when I get back, I'm going on a diet. No more drinking :( at least not during the week :) and absolutely NO MORE BEER. (Please hold on while I cry) If was very depressing. The only highlight was after I went and gorged myself on Chinese food and then I heard from my long lost sister. (More on that later I promise) Now I'm drinking BEER to ease my anxiety about traveling tomorrow. I HATE to travel. I am terrifed that something will happen. Oh well what happens happens I guess. Just keep us in your thoughts. I plan on writing a lot while we're on the road tomorrow and I will post sometime this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we need to start together to keep each other motivated :) jimme again lol

Powered By Blogger