Sunday, October 12, 2008

Major News

We (the Arkansas Razorbacks) beat Auburn yesterday! I almost ordered the game on PPV yesterday but I figured why waste $34.95 when we will just get beat anyways??? I am now kicking myself for not ordering it. Now my family won't be as embarrassed going trick or treating as a razorback football player(dj), a cheerleader(madison), a hot dog from the concession stand (spence) and 2 razorback fans (mom and dad)!

I know we're going to suck for awhile..we have a young team and a new coach but its nice to have a little pick me up win to keep the players morale high!

Woooooooooooooooo Pig Soooiieeeeeeeeeeee! RAZORBACKS!

1 comment:

Jimme said...

glad someone's team won, since mine did not...bummer... but there's always next week huh??? :)

Powered By Blogger