Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trimming The Fat

Holy crap! I just got my bank statement for the month and I am in SHOCK at what I spent and where. On fast food and restaurants alone I spent $449! Most of the time the food isn't even all that great! $1401 at Wal Mart and $208 at Sams. Wow! So I am going to try and Trim the Fat this next month. I am going to try not to eat out and I'm really going to watch what I spend at that horrible store lol.

Our first Target opens here next Wednesday and it will take some serious restraint not to go a little crazy in there. I do have some budgeted expenses that I won't take off my budget. Madison needs some new shirts for fall and a new dress for a wedding we have to go to. DJ needs a suit and Spence needs a black onesie and a plain white bib that I'm going to turn into a little tuxedo! And of course I need a new outfit to wear to the wedding. Other than that I'm cutting expenses!!!!

I will update here how I'm doing and please feel free to keep me on the straight and narrow!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger