Sunday, October 5, 2008

Neener Neener Neener!!!!

Anyone that lives around here knows we don't have my favorite store in the world.....TARGET. Well we are getting one. Drove by the other day and it said opening oct. 12th. UGHHHH...I thought (thanks to a lady on my much missed bargain board) that they would open on Oct. 8th. I was sorta depressed. Which is kinda sad if you think about it...I'm depressed because a store that I will spend a shit load of money in isn't opening when I thought it was! Boo HOO!

Well earlier today I went to help a friend help find her lost yorkie. We drove around, put up signs, and grabbed something to eat. Welllllllllll........her mama works at target and has early invites to the store and SHE GAVE ME ONE.

Yes folks that's right, I will see MY Target a day before the general public get their little hands on it. I AM BEYOND THRILLED! I have counted down the days til MY Target opens and now I get to see it an ENTIRE DAY EARLY!

But you know what's funny? I probably won't buy a damned thing! That makes me sad! BUT, the one reason I LOVE Target is their amazing clearance deals. I figure I'll have to wait a week or two to actually score some awesome deals there, but it is SO worth the wait. My mom will be here this weekend and I can guarantee we will be hitting up Target this weekend!!! I swear I will be there EVERY day til the newness wears off...which will prob be mid January! LOL!

In other news, we are also getting a Bed Bath and Beyond. It's about damn time! After Spence man was born Debi (my awesome MIL) sent me a gift card to their store. So Jer and I hopped in the car and headed to BB&B...well low and behold we ended up at Linen's and Things because we DIDNT have a BB&B. But now we do and I'm stoked!

Hmmm.....maybe I need to get a part time job to support my very soon to be new spending habits!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger