Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treating

My Arkansas Razorback Cheerleader sans pom poms! They kept getting in her way!
The next Matt Jones! He loves talking about how he is going to be a "woo Pig Sooiee Razorback" when he grows up! This mama would be beyond proud!

And Spence Man dress up as a hotdog from the concession stand. I tried to do a theme for halloween w/ DJ as a football player, Maddie as a cheerleader, spence food from the concession stand, and Jerry and I as Razorback fans but I don't think too many people "got" it. Idiots!
I'm sure it didn't help that we went as a Razorback family trick or treating in Oklahoma! We did have a lot of people tell us they loved the Razorbacks though! I was just happy we didn't get anything thrown at us lol.


No comments:

Powered By Blogger