Thursday, November 6, 2008

That Was Fun

I just got puked on by my big boy. And I mean straight up puked ON! Went to give him a hug and BLECH all over me and the sheets I just washed TODAY. Damn. I don't know how but I laughed when he puked on me. Before kids that would have been IT for me. I would have turned as quickly as he puked on me and I would have puked all over the place. Ahhh the joys of motherhood....the ability not to puke when your kid pukes all down the front of your shirt. Now that's just fucking precious ain't it!

After he pukes he's fine. He wants a pair of pj's (only the kind that match will do which is really throwing me for a loop cause I used to just throw them whatever pj's cmae up first, now I have to search for shit and shit!) And then he wants some "magic soda," more commonly known as Mt. Dew. I know its no sprite or 7-up but we make due w/ what we have! And since he is normally not allowed to drink it when he pukes it suddenly becomes magical and cures all that ails him! Works for me!

1 comment:

Jimme said...

eeewwwhhh.... i cant handle puke at all if its mine or one of the boys cant do it, it seems like the only puke i can do is baby cause then its just usually spit up but eeewwwhhhh hope dj is feeling better today

Powered By Blogger