Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A Grown Woman Crying

Yes, I sit here close to tears and bile is collecting in my throat. That is how badly I did NOT want Obama to win. As someone who joined the military and has a husband that was injured in Iraq and who has received 3 purple hearts I am to say the least devastated. I am glad my husband is no longer in the military because I know there is no way he could ever "OBEY" orders from our new so called "leader". We are terrified of the man and what he will do to our country. Never will I or my husband follow any orders he hands down. NEVER. As. God. As. My. Witness. NEVER. This is the beginning of the end people. Hope you're ready!

As a side note: I respect each and everyone's right to vote and their opinion but this is my opinion. If you don't agree w/ it and can say so nicely then feel free but if you're just going to be an ass then please quit reading my blog and don't bother commenting!

2 comments:

LivingLifeBackwards said...

AMEN, I'm scared too. America is only worried about being politically correct. It's stupid, stupid, stupid.

Melanie Dickens said...

I agree with you. I think some are in for a rude awakening. There are more important things than our pocket books and I think people tend to forget that.

Powered By Blogger